Thursday, November 11, 2010

Video

After watching the video, it amazes me that anyone made it out of the fires alive. I also think its crazy that people my age and just a year older were responsible for putting out all of the fires on the rood of the St. Paul. I could not imagine having to do anything like that. I also think even though the raid was horrible, the Nazis did have a pretty good plan, even calculating what day the Temes river would be at low tide so the firefighters could not get water,

2 comments:

  1. just for future reference, the river in england is spelled Thames!(: haha thought you'd like to know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I actually think I learned that in Western Civ last year, but as you can see it was 11 at night when I posted that, so my brain wasnt exactly thinking :p

    ReplyDelete